If you're considering admission to St Joseph's, you might like to begin by reading our Headteacher's Letter to prospective parents:
When you're ready to apply for school admission, there are two simple stages to the process.
- Firstly, you will need to complete Surrey's online admission form. For parents seeking admission for Reception classes in September 2021 please click here (applications open from 2nd November 2020). For those seeking in-year admission as they move from one school to another, please click here.
- Secondly, St Joseph's has a Supplementary Information Form (SIF) which we ask parents to complete. This form is important because it allows us to rank applicants fairly according to our published criteria as a Catholic School. You can find our Admissions Policies and SIFs below. For parents seeking admission in September 2021, please use the 2021-22 SIF. For in-year applicants, please use the 2020-21 SIF. Please return your completed SIF directly to the school.
If you have any questions at all about admissions, please don't hesistate to email us - we're always very happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
For admission in the current academic year (2020-21):
We warmly invite parents to come and tour our school. For prospective parents looking for admission in September 2021, the following dates have been assigned to school tours:
- Tuesday 29th September 2020 at 9:30am
- Thursday 1st October 2020 at 9:30am
- Wednesday 7th October 2020 at 9:30am
- Tuesday 13th October 2020 at 9:30am
- Thursday 15th October 2020 at 9:30am
- Wednesday 21st October 2020 at 9:30am
- Tuesday 3rd November 2020 at 9:30am
- Thursday 5th November 2020 at 9:30am
- Wednesday 11th November 2020 at 9:30am
- Tuesday 17th November 2020 at 9:30am
- Thursday 19th November 2020 at 9:30am
- Wednesday 25th November 2020 at 9:30am
Simply call the School Office or send us an email to book a place:
Sadly, due to restrictions around the COVID-19 pandemic, our school tours will look a little different this year. We will be touring the school "from the outside, looking in" which we hope will still give you a convincing feel for our ethos and approach. Umbrellas will be essential in poor weather!